WATCH: One Direction Talks Women, Fame and Upcoming Album on Today Show
9:27 am, May 30th, 2012VIDEO
One Direction sat down with Jenna Bush Hager on the “Today Show” on Wednesday.
The band talked about how they’ve been the only British band to debut at #1 on the Billboard charts — a feat not even accomplished by The Beatles or The Rolling Stones.
They also discussed how they can’t dance, but have no problem with being called a “boy band.”
Other subjects touched upon included how the band deals with its tremendous fame, who the biggest ladies man is, who has a girlfriend, who the most romantic is, and their upcoming new album.
Check out the video below of One Direction’s Today Show interview!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 9 Random Celeb Beauty Lines You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Of The Longest Lasting Hollywood Marriages