WATCH: One Direction Talks Women, Fame and Upcoming Album on Today Show
9:27 am, May 30th, 2012VIDEO
One Direction sat down with Jenna Bush Hager on the “Today Show” on Wednesday.
The band talked about how they’ve been the only British band to debut at #1 on the Billboard charts — a feat not even accomplished by The Beatles or The Rolling Stones.
They also discussed how they can’t dance, but have no problem with being called a “boy band.”
Other subjects touched upon included how the band deals with its tremendous fame, who the biggest ladies man is, who has a girlfriend, who the most romantic is, and their upcoming new album.
Check out the video below of One Direction’s Today Show interview!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids