One Direction: This Is Us Leading Holiday Weekend Box Office
2:34 pm, September 1st, 2013BOX OFFICE
One Direction: This Is Us won the box office in its debut weekend, but the verdict is still out for the four-day holiday total.
The documentary-concert film earned $17 million for Friday through Sunday, ahead of The Butler, which took in $15 million.
Both are currently projected to rake in roughly $20 million total through Labor Day, making the race too close to call just yet.
In third so far is We’re The Millers with $13 million, and a possible $16 million total for the holiday.
Planes and the new Spanish-language comedy Instructions Not Included are currently in fourth and fifth places, respectively, and are expected to hold tight.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
What are you seeing this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?