One Direction and The Wanted Clash in Twitter Feud
1:12 pm, November 23rd, 2012
Malik reportedly commented on a photo George uploaded of him and Psy, writing, “The first step is acceptance #geekoftheweek.”
Malik then added, “Your [Twitter] display just [s]how’s how much of a wannabe you are :)”
George fired back with, “That’s not very nice. I was just starting to like you and your RnB hits.”
The boys soon had to call in reinforcements.
George’s band mate Tom Parker chimed in, “I think ’1 stripes’ got his knickers in a twist bro,” referring to the blonde streak in Malik’s hair.
Malik shot back at Parker, “Mate if I had a face like yours my hair would be the last thing I’d worry about :)” and One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson backed up his pal, telling Parker, “Pipe down bad boy.”
Malik later wrote to George and Parker, “Let’s not even start discussing vocal ability boys ;) would love to chat gotta run though rehearsals.”
And George replied, “Enjoy rehearsals. Stay off the bud… It clearly makes u cranky.”
All of the tweets have since been deleted.
What do you think of the boy banders’ Twitter feud?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted