One Direction Surprise Sick Children with Live Performance — WATCH VIDEO!
6:38 pm, December 17th, 2013VIDEO
One Direction helped to bring some holiday cheer to some special fans over the weekend.
The boy band (minus an ailing Zayn Malik) attended a charity screening of their new movie This Is Us at an event set up by the Rays of Sunshine organization, which grants wishes for sick children.
Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson also gave a surprise live musical performance.
Rays of Sunshine tweeted, “@OneDirection you were unbelievable today! thank you so much 4 making wishes come true 4 so many inspirational children amazing ambassadors!”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship