One Direction Surprise Sick Children with Live Performance — WATCH VIDEO!
6:38 pm, December 17th, 2013VIDEO
One Direction helped to bring some holiday cheer to some special fans over the weekend.
The boy band (minus an ailing Zayn Malik) attended a charity screening of their new movie This Is Us at an event set up by the Rays of Sunshine organization, which grants wishes for sick children.
Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson also gave a surprise live musical performance.
Rays of Sunshine tweeted, “@OneDirection you were unbelievable today! thank you so much 4 making wishes come true 4 so many inspirational children amazing ambassadors!”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank