One Direction Releasing Women’s Perfume
12:12 pm, November 30th, 2012
The boy band is coming out with their very own women’s perfume, which is set to hit stores next fall.
One Direction has inked a deal with Olivann Beauty to develop the scent, as well as other ancillary products, according to Women’s Wear Daily.
The singers have been working on the project for about six months.
The perfume, which has not yet been named, will first be sold in cities where the band is touring before it’s launched in other markets.
What do you think of One Direction coming out with a women’s fragrance?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'