One Direction Releasing Women’s Perfume
12:12 pm, November 30th, 2012
The boy band is coming out with their very own women’s perfume, which is set to hit stores next fall.
One Direction has inked a deal with Olivann Beauty to develop the scent, as well as other ancillary products, according to Women’s Wear Daily.
The singers have been working on the project for about six months.
The perfume, which has not yet been named, will first be sold in cities where the band is touring before it’s launched in other markets.
What do you think of One Direction coming out with a women’s fragrance?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2