One Direction Releasing Women’s Perfume
12:12 pm, November 30th, 2012
The boy band is coming out with their very own women’s perfume, which is set to hit stores next fall.
One Direction has inked a deal with Olivann Beauty to develop the scent, as well as other ancillary products, according to Women’s Wear Daily.
The singers have been working on the project for about six months.
The perfume, which has not yet been named, will first be sold in cities where the band is touring before it’s launched in other markets.
What do you think of One Direction coming out with a women’s fragrance?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit