One Direction Has Glitter, Flour Fight on “El Hormiguero” (VIDEO)
1:33 pm, November 2nd, 2012VIDEO
Things got a bit messy when One Direction appeared on the Spanish TV show “El Hormiguero” on Wednesday, with the boy banders turning a simple activity into a massive arts and crafts fight.
The singers were supposed to cover music speakers with a number of supplies to make a picture, but quickly got bored with the task and just started throwing stuff at one another.
Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Harry Styles turned the zany variety show into a battleground of glitter, flour, and other unknown substances.
It’s pretty entertaining.
Check out the video below!
(The fight begins at the 29-minute mark)
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?