One Direction Has Glitter, Flour Fight on “El Hormiguero” (VIDEO)
1:33 pm, November 2nd, 2012VIDEO
Things got a bit messy when One Direction appeared on the Spanish TV show “El Hormiguero” on Wednesday, with the boy banders turning a simple activity into a massive arts and crafts fight.
The singers were supposed to cover music speakers with a number of supplies to make a picture, but quickly got bored with the task and just started throwing stuff at one another.
Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Harry Styles turned the zany variety show into a battleground of glitter, flour, and other unknown substances.
It’s pretty entertaining.
Check out the video below!
(The fight begins at the 29-minute mark)
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin