CLAIM: One Direction in Trouble with Simon Cowell for Sex, Drinking and Parties
6:10 pm, May 23rd, 2012
According to the tabloid, the group’s mentor believes they have been “spending too much time boozing and looking for women, and not enough time writing and recording.”
A so-called “insider” claims, “After they all returned home to London from the promotional trip to the United States and Australia, Simon got them all on a conference call and gave them a ‘shape up or ship out’ speech.”
OK! says he told each of the group’s members that they are “easily replaceable” and gave them a big lecture on the “dangers of young stardom.”
Then the mag cites British press reports about One Direction’s record label supposedly asking the boys “to refrain from sex, fearing any romantic extracurricular activities might distract from their work.”
Yeah, that’s why the Rolling Stones never lasted, right?
One Direction has been on a meteoric rise, and with the success comes nonsense tabloid reports like this one.
And there was already a completely made-up tale about Cowell controlling member Niall Horan’s hair color.
This latest report, about Cowell supposedly scolding the boys and threatening them with replacements, is just as inaccurate.
A spokesperson for Cowell tells Gossip Cop the story is “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained