One Direction Sends Love to School Shooting Victim (VIDEO)
6:47 pm, December 19th, 2013VIDEO
One Direction is sending love and support to Claire Davis, a teenage girl who remains in a coma following last week’s shooting at Arapahoe High School in Colorado.
An online campaign alerted the pop group to Davis’ situation, and they responded with a touching video message.
In the video, Liam Payne tells Davis, “Hi, Claire. We’ve heard you were a big fan and we just wanted to show you some love. What’s happened to you is absolutely terrible, something we can’t bear thinking about, so we just wanted to share some love with you.”
He adds, “All our prayers are with you and your family. Hope you get well soon. Lots of love.”
His fellow boy banders Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan surround Payne during the message.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank