One Direction on Barbara Walters Special: We’re Still Not Used to Screaming Fans
5:16 pm, December 10th, 2012VIDEO
In the preview clip, the TV host asks Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson whether they’ve gotten used to the constant screaming of their passionate fans.
“You can never get used to it,” Horan tells Walters, recalling the previous night, when fans chased the band down the street, “like something from a zombie movie.”
Tomlinson talks about the moments when he momentarily forgets he’s famous, steps into a store, and is then besieged by people who recognize him.
For his part, Styles can’t get over how many people consider One Direction to be their favorite band: “It’s just amazing.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own