One Direction on Barbara Walters Special: We’re Still Not Used to Screaming Fans
5:16 pm, December 10th, 2012VIDEO
In the preview clip, the TV host asks Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson whether they’ve gotten used to the constant screaming of their passionate fans.
“You can never get used to it,” Horan tells Walters, recalling the previous night, when fans chased the band down the street, “like something from a zombie movie.”
Tomlinson talks about the moments when he momentarily forgets he’s famous, steps into a store, and is then besieged by people who recognize him.
For his part, Styles can’t get over how many people consider One Direction to be their favorite band: “It’s just amazing.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now