One Direction on Barbara Walters Special: We’re Still Not Used to Screaming Fans
5:16 pm, December 10th, 2012VIDEO
In the preview clip, the TV host asks Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson whether they’ve gotten used to the constant screaming of their passionate fans.
“You can never get used to it,” Horan tells Walters, recalling the previous night, when fans chased the band down the street, “like something from a zombie movie.”
Tomlinson talks about the moments when he momentarily forgets he’s famous, steps into a store, and is then besieged by people who recognize him.
For his part, Styles can’t get over how many people consider One Direction to be their favorite band: “It’s just amazing.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents