One Direction on Barbara Walters Special: We’re Still Not Used to Screaming Fans
5:16 pm, December 10th, 2012VIDEO
In the preview clip, the TV host asks Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson whether they’ve gotten used to the constant screaming of their passionate fans.
“You can never get used to it,” Horan tells Walters, recalling the previous night, when fans chased the band down the street, “like something from a zombie movie.”
Tomlinson talks about the moments when he momentarily forgets he’s famous, steps into a store, and is then besieged by people who recognize him.
For his part, Styles can’t get over how many people consider One Direction to be their favorite band: “It’s just amazing.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In