Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis to Play Couple in Relanxious
6:30 pm, March 13th, 2012
The pair, who began dating late last year, will reportedly star together in the upcoming film Relaxnious.
In the relationship comedy, Wilde and Sudeikis will star as a couple whose relationship is hampered by her anxiety and his agoraphobia.
What do you think about Wilde and Sudeikis teaming up on the big screen?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?