CLAIM: Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis “On The Rocks”
11:34 am, December 17th, 2012
Last week, Gossip Cop debunked a false report claiming the couple was secretly engaged and getting married soon.
Now, the New York Daily News claims the pair is “on the rocks.”
A purported “insider” for the paper alleges that while Wilde and Sudeikis were in New York for Thanksgiving, “They got into a fight over text messages [Jason] found on [Olivia’s] phone.”
The “source” notes, “It’s been rough,” adding, “It’s a rocky road.”
It’s very suspicious that the paper’s so-called “insider” supposedly knows that the couple fought over messages, but is not privy to the actual nature of those messages.
Also, Wilde called Sudeikis “the love of my life” on Twitter this weekend. That doesn’t round particularly “rough” to us.
Regardless, Gossip Cop checked with a rep for Wilde, who tells us, “They are incredibly happy together.”
Perhaps it’s time the tabloids take a break from speculating about the status of Wilde and Sudeikis’ relationship.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z