CLAIM: Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis “On The Rocks”
11:34 am, December 17th, 2012
Last week, Gossip Cop debunked a false report claiming the couple was secretly engaged and getting married soon.
Now, the New York Daily News claims the pair is “on the rocks.”
A purported “insider” for the paper alleges that while Wilde and Sudeikis were in New York for Thanksgiving, “They got into a fight over text messages [Jason] found on [Olivia’s] phone.”
The “source” notes, “It’s been rough,” adding, “It’s a rocky road.”
It’s very suspicious that the paper’s so-called “insider” supposedly knows that the couple fought over messages, but is not privy to the actual nature of those messages.
Also, Wilde called Sudeikis “the love of my life” on Twitter this weekend. That doesn’t round particularly “rough” to us.
Regardless, Gossip Cop checked with a rep for Wilde, who tells us, “They are incredibly happy together.”
Perhaps it’s time the tabloids take a break from speculating about the status of Wilde and Sudeikis’ relationship.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down