CLAIM: Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis “On The Rocks”
11:34 am, December 17th, 2012
Last week, Gossip Cop debunked a false report claiming the couple was secretly engaged and getting married soon.
Now, the New York Daily News claims the pair is “on the rocks.”
A purported “insider” for the paper alleges that while Wilde and Sudeikis were in New York for Thanksgiving, “They got into a fight over text messages [Jason] found on [Olivia’s] phone.”
The “source” notes, “It’s been rough,” adding, “It’s a rocky road.”
It’s very suspicious that the paper’s so-called “insider” supposedly knows that the couple fought over messages, but is not privy to the actual nature of those messages.
Also, Wilde called Sudeikis “the love of my life” on Twitter this weekend. That doesn’t round particularly “rough” to us.
Regardless, Gossip Cop checked with a rep for Wilde, who tells us, “They are incredibly happy together.”
Perhaps it’s time the tabloids take a break from speculating about the status of Wilde and Sudeikis’ relationship.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Celebrity Hair Influences Of 2013
- Kanye West Delivers An Interesting Analogy
- Rihanna Keeps It Casual Courtside
- What Did Kanye Spend $2 Million On For North?