Apparent Suicide at Olivia Newton-John House
5:46 pm, August 19th, 2013
A man appears to have committed suicide at Olivia Newton-John’s house in Florida.
A 42-year-old contractor, who has not been named, was found dead shortly after noon on Monday inside the Jupiter home owned by the singer-actress and her husband John Easterling.
According to local reports, authorities believe the man shot himself, but are still formally pursuing an open investigation into the death.
The contractor had been hired by Newton-John and Easterling to work on the property, which is currently for sale.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna