Apparent Suicide at Olivia Newton-John House
5:46 pm, August 19th, 2013
A man appears to have committed suicide at Olivia Newton-John’s house in Florida.
A 42-year-old contractor, who has not been named, was found dead shortly after noon on Monday inside the Jupiter home owned by the singer-actress and her husband John Easterling.
According to local reports, authorities believe the man shot himself, but are still formally pursuing an open investigation into the death.
The contractor had been hired by Newton-John and Easterling to work on the property, which is currently for sale.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank