The 2012 America’s Got Talent Winner Is…
9:58 pm, September 13th, 2012VIDEO
After months of competition, “America’s Got Talent” named its season 7 winner on Thursday night.
With the crop of competitors narrowed down to six — Olate Dogs, sand artist Joe Castillo, youth dance group The Untouchables, William Close and the Earth Harp Collective, comedian Tom Cotter, and painters David Garibaldi and his CMYKs — the decision was left in viewers’ hands.
So, which act scored the most votes to become the newest “America’s Got Talent” champion?
It came down to Olate Dogs and Tom Cotter — but Olate Dogs won!
They will get their own headlining show in Las Vegas — and a whopping $1 million to boot.
The full results — and video of the big moment — are below.
Are you happy with the 2012 winner?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Sixth Place: The Untouchables
Fifth Place: Joe Castillo
Fourth Place: David Garibaldi and his CMYKs
Third Place: William Close and the Earth Harp Collective
Second Place: Tom Cotter
First Place: Olate Dogs
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?