OK! gets creative with Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer cover
2:36 pm, October 21st, 2009
Once again, OK! magazine has turned its pages over to a creative writing class.
This week’s assignment was to put words into Jennifer Aniston’s mouth. And OK! succeeds with a cover that features Aniston and John Mayer, and claims “Jen Confirms: He’s Mine!” The magazine’s cover also promises details of “their passionate nights” and “Jen’s baby plan.”
Where should we start? With it all being wrong – or should we get to that later?
We’ll get to that later. First, besides making up a fake quote from Aniston, the magazine deceptively uses a picture of Mayer and the “Friends” star holding onto each other – from 2008!
In addition to claiming they’ve had a series of “sexy nights” (who wrote this, Borat?), the article stresses that Aniston is now “playing things cooler” and is “more relaxed and carefree.” It goes on to say, “Jen doesn’t want to put pressure on the situation. Her plan is to be relaxed and just trust in fate. She’s convinced John is the right man to father her child – and it’s all about just letting that happen.”
OK, that’s enough with OK!
By all other legit accounts and Gossip Cop’s digging, Aniston and Mayer are not going for Round Three. Aniston’s rep adds, they are simply “friends and have many other friends in common.”
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?