OK! gets creative with Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer cover
2:36 pm, October 21st, 2009
Once again, OK! magazine has turned its pages over to a creative writing class.
This week’s assignment was to put words into Jennifer Aniston’s mouth. And OK! succeeds with a cover that features Aniston and John Mayer, and claims “Jen Confirms: He’s Mine!” The magazine’s cover also promises details of “their passionate nights” and “Jen’s baby plan.”
Where should we start? With it all being wrong – or should we get to that later?
We’ll get to that later. First, besides making up a fake quote from Aniston, the magazine deceptively uses a picture of Mayer and the “Friends” star holding onto each other – from 2008!
In addition to claiming they’ve had a series of “sexy nights” (who wrote this, Borat?), the article stresses that Aniston is now “playing things cooler” and is “more relaxed and carefree.” It goes on to say, “Jen doesn’t want to put pressure on the situation. Her plan is to be relaxed and just trust in fate. She’s convinced John is the right man to father her child – and it’s all about just letting that happen.”
OK, that’s enough with OK!
By all other legit accounts and Gossip Cop’s digging, Aniston and Mayer are not going for Round Three. Aniston’s rep adds, they are simply “friends and have many other friends in common.”
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Mysterious Celebrity Face Changes
- Remember When: Amanda Bynes, What Happened?