5:34 pm, February 15th, 2011
LAS VEGAS – DECEMBER 5: OJ Simpson listens to District Court Judge Jackie Glass prior to sentencing at the Clark County Regional Justice Center December 5, 2008 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Simpson and co-defendant Clarence “C.J.” Stewart were sentenced on 12 charges, including felony kidnapping, armed robbery and conspiracy related to a 2007 confrontation with sports memorabilia dealers in a Las Vegas hotel. (Photo by Issac Brekken-Pool/Getty Images)
You might like:
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Jason Hoppy Wants Gag Order For Bethenny?
- 15 Of The Longest Lasting Hollywood Marriages
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- Demi Lovato's Funky And Fun Floral Bodysuit
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now