REPORT: “Octomom” Nadya Suleman Now Receiving Welfare
3:51 pm, March 31st, 2012
“Octomom” Nadya Suleman is reportedly on welfare.
The mother of 14, who recently posed topless for cash, had long sworn that she’d never go on government assistance, but the financial burden of caring for her large brood has apparently forced Suleman to accept aid.
She now receives $2,000 a month from the state of California, according to TMZ.
Suleman’s welfare is reportedly deposited directly into a debit card that can be used only for food.
The “Celebrity Boxing” vet qualifies for assistance because her income is less than $119,000 – a threshold determined by the number of dependents in her household.
Suleman already had six children when she famously gave birth to octuplets in 2009.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable