REPORT: Octomom Fights Actress Kristen Johnston on Plane
11:24 am, July 9th, 2011
The “3rd Rock From the Sun” star supposedly asked Suleman to control her noisy children on a delayed flight from New York to Los Angeles.
Suleman reportedly replied, “How would you like me to keep eight 2-year-olds quiet?” according to TMZ.
Johnston then suggested Suleman “Get more help!” to which the Octomom is quoted as saying, “Why don’t you grow a baby and get a life!”
The site reports that Johnston eventually got off the plane, which was stuck on the ground for two hours.
“I guess there’s some people that don’t like kids,” Suleman said to photographers upon landing in Los Angeles.
As she told Ann Curry yesterday, the Octomom now supports her family through personal appearances and boxing matches.
No word yet on whether she and Johnston plan to lace up the gloves.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet