REPORT: Octomom Fights Actress Kristen Johnston on Plane
11:24 am, July 9th, 2011
The “3rd Rock From the Sun” star supposedly asked Suleman to control her noisy children on a delayed flight from New York to Los Angeles.
Suleman reportedly replied, “How would you like me to keep eight 2-year-olds quiet?” according to TMZ.
Johnston then suggested Suleman “Get more help!” to which the Octomom is quoted as saying, “Why don’t you grow a baby and get a life!”
The site reports that Johnston eventually got off the plane, which was stuck on the ground for two hours.
“I guess there’s some people that don’t like kids,” Suleman said to photographers upon landing in Los Angeles.
As she told Ann Curry yesterday, the Octomom now supports her family through personal appearances and boxing matches.
No word yet on whether she and Johnston plan to lace up the gloves.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man