MAG: Octomom Says “I Hate the Babies, They Disgust Me”
10:58 am, July 4th, 2011
Nadya Suleman — aka “Octomom” – reportedly told In Touch magazine in an interview, “I hate the babies, they disgust me. My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control, because I have no time to properly discipline them.”
According to mag’s interview, Suleman says, “The only way I can cope is to lock myself in the bathroom and cry. Sometimes I sit there for hours and even eat my lunch sitting on the toilet floor. Anything to get peace and quiet… I absolutely wish I had not had them.”
But what’s even crazier is that Suleman says she never said any of those things to In Touch, and that the tabloid fabricated the entire “interview.”
Now, Suleman has responded.
“I hardly have 30 seconds to go to the restroom, I could never lock myself in the bathroom for hours. I love all my children. I do not regret them, and it’s ridiculous that I have to continue to defend myself against these disgusting fabricated lies,” she told TMZ.
Even though Suleman denies making those statements, Gossip Cop hears the comments were recorded and pretty much mimic what In Touch reported.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!