MAG: Octomom Says “I Hate the Babies, They Disgust Me”
10:58 am, July 4th, 2011
Nadya Suleman — aka “Octomom” – reportedly told In Touch magazine in an interview, “I hate the babies, they disgust me. My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control, because I have no time to properly discipline them.”
According to mag’s interview, Suleman says, “The only way I can cope is to lock myself in the bathroom and cry. Sometimes I sit there for hours and even eat my lunch sitting on the toilet floor. Anything to get peace and quiet… I absolutely wish I had not had them.”
But what’s even crazier is that Suleman says she never said any of those things to In Touch, and that the tabloid fabricated the entire “interview.”
Now, Suleman has responded.
“I hardly have 30 seconds to go to the restroom, I could never lock myself in the bathroom for hours. I love all my children. I do not regret them, and it’s ridiculous that I have to continue to defend myself against these disgusting fabricated lies,” she told TMZ.
Even though Suleman denies making those statements, Gossip Cop hears the comments were recorded and pretty much mimic what In Touch reported.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum