“Octomom” Nadya Suleman Selling Herself on Dating-For-Money Site ‘WhatsYourPrice’
12:21 pm, August 5th, 2012
Nadya Suleman, the mother of 14 who went on welfare back in March, filed for bankruptcy a month later, and later did porn and stripped to earn cash, now has another money-making scheme — she’s selling herself to the highest bidder.
“Octomom,” as she’s better known, has created an online profile on the dating-for-money site, WhatsYourPrice, hoping someone will pay big bucks to go out with her.
According to her profile, Suleman notes she has more than “3 children” (understatement), and that while she’s a “non-smoker” and “social drinker.”
Octomom also says she has “been celibate for 14 years, all of my children were through IVF,” that she’s “full of energy,” and “love(s) to laugh.”
As for her “first date expectations,” Suleman writes, “My ideal date is working out or doing something athletic and then having a nice dinner.”
Curiously, in the section that asks for “Net Worth,” she answered, “Prefer Not To Say.”
So far, bids for a date with the Octomom have been in the low thousands.
What do you think of her joining WhatsYourPrice?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles