Octomom Files for Bankruptcy
4:06 pm, April 30th, 2012
Nadya Suleman, better known as “Octomom,” is officially bankrupt.
The mother of 14 has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in federal court, according to documents obtained by TMZ.
In March, Gossip Cop reported that Suleman had gone on welfare after long insisting that she’d never need government assistance for household expenses.
Suleman already had six children when she famously gave birth to octuplets in 2009.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture