Octomom Goes Back on Welfare
11:29 am, January 6th, 2013
Octomom is looking for help again.
Nadya Suleman, the mother of 14 who went on welfare back in March to care for her brood, and then got off the government assistance program in July — thanks to the money she made doing porn and stripping – is reportedly back on welfare.
Following an expensive stint at Chapman House Drug Rehabilitation Center in California — to deal with her addiction to the anti-anxiety drug Xanax – Octomom is once again in financial trouble, reports TMZ, which notes she’s only going to use the welfare money until she gets back on her feet.
What do you think about this latest development?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss