Octomom Goes Back on Welfare
11:29 am, January 6th, 2013
Octomom is looking for help again.
Nadya Suleman, the mother of 14 who went on welfare back in March to care for her brood, and then got off the government assistance program in July — thanks to the money she made doing porn and stripping – is reportedly back on welfare.
Following an expensive stint at Chapman House Drug Rehabilitation Center in California — to deal with her addiction to the anti-anxiety drug Xanax – Octomom is once again in financial trouble, reports TMZ, which notes she’s only going to use the welfare money until she gets back on her feet.
What do you think about this latest development?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet