Octomom Goes Back on Welfare
11:29 am, January 6th, 2013
Octomom is looking for help again.
Nadya Suleman, the mother of 14 who went on welfare back in March to care for her brood, and then got off the government assistance program in July — thanks to the money she made doing porn and stripping – is reportedly back on welfare.
Following an expensive stint at Chapman House Drug Rehabilitation Center in California — to deal with her addiction to the anti-anxiety drug Xanax – Octomom is once again in financial trouble, reports TMZ, which notes she’s only going to use the welfare money until she gets back on her feet.
What do you think about this latest development?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?