Octavia Spencer: I Have No Kids, “My Eggs Are Dying” — And I’m “Fine” With Choice
6:35 pm, November 30th, 2013
Octavia Spencer has no plans to have children — and she’s OK with it.
The actress opened up during a recent The Hollywood Reporter roundtable discussion with other critically acclaimed actresses.
Asked about what sacrifices she’s made for her career, Spencer says, “I should be married and have, you know, 19 kids. And now I’m thinking, ‘Oh my God, my eggs are dying on the shelf! They’re going to go past their expiration date!’”
“But it’s what I chose. I’m fine with that decision,” continues the Fruitvale Station star.
Check out the full video below — Spencer’s answer comes at the 30:00 mark.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014