Obamas Meet William and Kate at Palace
9:29 am, May 24th, 2011
The Obamas spent approximately 20 minutes chatting with the newlyweds, who have just returned from their honeymoon. The atmosphere was described as “relaxed.”
The Queen will host the President and Mrs. Obama at a state banquet on Tuesday night.
The President and the First Lady will spend two nights at Buckingham Palace, staying in the six-room suite last used by William and Catherine on their wedding night.
The Obamas’ visit comes less than a month after the royals wed in front of a worldwide audience.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party