President Obama is Time Magazine’s “Person of the Year”
9:34 am, December 19th, 2012
Barack Obama was named Time’s “Person of the Year” on Wednesday.
The President, who was re-elected in November, is deemed the “architect of the new America” by the magazine.
Explaining its pick, the magazine notes, “Through crises and gridlock, President Barack Obama kept the trust of the American people – and won a chance to rekindle the hope that inspired a nation.”
This is the second time Obama has been tapped the “Person of the Year.” He won in 2008 after being elected the nation’s first African-American President.
What do you think of Time’s choice?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting