President Obama is Time Magazine’s “Person of the Year”
9:34 am, December 19th, 2012
Barack Obama was named Time’s “Person of the Year” on Wednesday.
The President, who was re-elected in November, is deemed the “architect of the new America” by the magazine.
Explaining its pick, the magazine notes, “Through crises and gridlock, President Barack Obama kept the trust of the American people – and won a chance to rekindle the hope that inspired a nation.”
This is the second time Obama has been tapped the “Person of the Year.” He won in 2008 after being elected the nation’s first African-American President.
What do you think of Time’s choice?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Erin Wasson Makes Fashion Affordable Again