President Obama is Time Magazine’s “Person of the Year”
9:34 am, December 19th, 2012
Barack Obama was named Time’s “Person of the Year” on Wednesday.
The President, who was re-elected in November, is deemed the “architect of the new America” by the magazine.
Explaining its pick, the magazine notes, “Through crises and gridlock, President Barack Obama kept the trust of the American people – and won a chance to rekindle the hope that inspired a nation.”
This is the second time Obama has been tapped the “Person of the Year.” He won in 2008 after being elected the nation’s first African-American President.
What do you think of Time’s choice?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired