President Obama Takes Selfie At Nelson Mandela Memorial – PHOTO
3:40 pm, December 10th, 2013PHOTO
LARGER PHOTO BELOW
Obama leaned in with British Prime Minister David Cameron, as Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt snapped a picture of the three world leaders smiling while tens of thousands of mourners and other dignitaries paid their respects in Johannesburg to Mandela, who passed away on Thursday at the age of 95.
First Lady Michelle Obama can be seen in the photo (far right) observing the solemnity of the occasion.
Suffice to say, a number of people have taken issue with Obama and the two other politicians for grinning and posing for a selfie during the somber service.
Tell us what you think below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted