Awful Aussie Story about Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart
6:24 pm, September 14th, 2009
From the ‘journalists’ who broke the story that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were expecting a baby comes today’s “Twilight” doozy – that the two have “revealed all” about their relationship in a bombshell interview scheduled to coincide with the release of “New Moon.”
Yes, NW magazine reports that Robsten “have finally lifted the lid on their steamy relationship” in a conveniently unnamed “US monthly magazine.” The “intimate chat” supposedly took place over three days in Vancouver during filming of “Eclipse.” Among the topics covered: the “shock love triangle” that nearly tore them apart, their “intense sexual chemistry,” and the truth about their marriage plans. (Haven’t we debunked similar stories before?)
Here’s what Gossip Cop knows: Yes, Pattinson and Stewart have done advance interviews to coincide with the movie’s release, but they are NOT giving joint interviews about their private lives—period. And while it’s fun for NW to throw in phrases like “secret sex trysts” and “soul mates,” there’s no way the mag, with its fertile imagination, is accurately reporting what’s been said in those interviews. Again, NW has birthed a bad rumor.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?