Awful Aussie Story about Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart
6:24 pm, September 14th, 2009
From the ‘journalists’ who broke the story that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were expecting a baby comes today’s “Twilight” doozy – that the two have “revealed all” about their relationship in a bombshell interview scheduled to coincide with the release of “New Moon.”
Yes, NW magazine reports that Robsten “have finally lifted the lid on their steamy relationship” in a conveniently unnamed “US monthly magazine.” The “intimate chat” supposedly took place over three days in Vancouver during filming of “Eclipse.” Among the topics covered: the “shock love triangle” that nearly tore them apart, their “intense sexual chemistry,” and the truth about their marriage plans. (Haven’t we debunked similar stories before?)
Here’s what Gossip Cop knows: Yes, Pattinson and Stewart have done advance interviews to coincide with the movie’s release, but they are NOT giving joint interviews about their private lives—period. And while it’s fun for NW to throw in phrases like “secret sex trysts” and “soul mates,” there’s no way the mag, with its fertile imagination, is accurately reporting what’s been said in those interviews. Again, NW has birthed a bad rumor.
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- The Real Reasons Ke$ha Uses Glitter