Nothing True About “True Blood” Vampire Showdown
3:36 pm, November 16th, 2009
You’d think a sexy and wildly popular vampire series wouldn’t need much artificial drama. Well, at least one gossip site disagrees.
BettyConfidential sets the stage for what it calls a “True Blood Showdown” based on “insiders” who claim Alexander Skarsgard is “looking for more airtime” than Stephen Moyer. According to the story’s so-called “sources,” Skarsgard “thought his growing popularity” would lead producers to give him greater exposure, but “felt his character got a bit sidelined” in recent storylines.
Gossip Cop was skeptical of these on-set unrest rumors, especially when the same article acknowledges how Skarsgard “gets along well with Stephen,” and “was thrilled” when his character’s relationship with Anna Paquin‘s Sookie Stackhouse received more attention in recent episodes.
Our doubts were well founded. “This is a complete fabrication and couldn’t be farther from the truth,” a representative for Skarsgard told Gossip Cop. “Alexander is totally pleased with the direction of True Blood, the writing, and especially his friendship with Stephen Moyer and the whole cast.”
So fans of the show needn’t worry – sounds like Skarsgard isn’t baring his fangs.
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?