Noel Gallagher on One Direction: ‘F*ck ’Em’
5:24 pm, October 19th, 2013
The former Oasis rocker is not particularly fond of the boy band’s music.
“F***ing idiots. Bless ’em. Bless ’em, but f*** ’em at the same time,” he tells the magazine.
Not that Gallagher blames One Direction for their “banal pop music.”
“Everybody’s winning out of it. One Direction aren’t working in the local f***ing Costcutter, so they’re winning,” he explains. “The geezer who’s writing the f***ing sh*t tunes — he’s winning. He doesn’t even have to leave the studio. He’s got f***ing new houses coming out of his ear holes.”
Gallagher continues, “The record company are winning — [because] they’re all getting their f***ing bonuses at Christmas. The young 12-year-old girls are winning because one day they might actually grow up to give one of them a blow job. They’re all winning. No one’s losing!”
He adds, “The only people who are losing are idiots like me at 9:30 in the morning when you’re trying to get the kids out the door for school, and they’re f***ing murdering one of Blondie’s songs.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit