Katie Holmes Demanded Noel Gallagher Not Tape Her Backstage at Letterman?
7:41 pm, November 15th, 2011
The blogger explains the Oasis frontman was with a pal, who was filming material for Gallagher’s website, when they crossed paths with Holmes at “Late Show with David Letterman,” where they were both guests.
Perez then quotes Gallagher, who posted on his site: “We literally bumped into that top Scientologist Katie Holmes on the way into the studio. We came out of the lift [elevator] and BANG, there she was…. My mate… was doing a bit of filming for my website and managed to capture the moment. She did look a bit miffed… but there was no need to send one of her people over to demand the video be deleted!!!! Un-f**kin’-believable.”
“Sorry Noel,” editorializes Perez, “but we’re not surprised at all with this. Katie only films for money.”
Actually, Perez and Gallagher should be sorry, because they’re both WRONG.
Holmes had NOTHING to do with the footage being deleted.
A Letterman insider explains to Gossip Cop that it was one of the show’s staffers who asked that the video be erased because it’s “standard policy not to shoot guests backstage,” especially in certain prohibited areas.
Maybe Gallagher should make sure his inaccurate and mean-spirited blog post is deleted.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank