Noah Wyle of ER Arrested in D.C Protest
2:41 pm, April 23rd, 2012
On Monday, Wyle, along with more than 100 other members of the group ADAPT, were handcuffed during a Capitol Hill protest designed to persuade Congress not to cut Medicaid.
Many of the protesters were in wheelchairs when they were arrested inside the Capitol’s rotunda.
Wyle and the other protestors feel that Medicaid spending cuts would force the elderly and the disabled into nursing homes, rather than allow them to receive the services they require, yet still remain in their own homes.
Last month, Clooney was handcuffed during a protest in front of Sudan’s embassy in Washington, D.C., where he and others demanded action against Sudanese president Omar al-Bashir, whom they accuse of triggering a humanitarian crisis.
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years