Noah Cyrus Not Starting Lingerie Line for Kids
8:59 am, February 4th, 2010
It takes a lot to stand out among all the wrong rumors Gossip Cop sees in a week, but this particularly nauseating one fits the bill.
According to reports, Cyrus and friend Emily Grace Reaves are teaming up to start a lingerie line for a company called Ooh! La, La! Couture. At least that’s what dozens of outlets, including a certain blogger’s celebrity fashion offshoot, all breathlessly announce. We won’t get into the supposed specifics, except to say that it’s all a little unnerving.
And, thankfully, WRONG.
A source close to Cyrus tells Gossip Cop that she is NOT starting this line, that she is NOT involved in its launch, and that it’s NOT lingerie in the first place.
We’re NOT surprised to hear that a sensational rumor took off without anyone checking to see if it was true. Looks like Noah will be devoting her entrepreneurial energies elsewhere.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news.
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own