Noah Cyrus Not Starting Lingerie Line for Kids
8:59 am, February 4th, 2010
It takes a lot to stand out among all the wrong rumors Gossip Cop sees in a week, but this particularly nauseating one fits the bill.
According to reports, Cyrus and friend Emily Grace Reaves are teaming up to start a lingerie line for a company called Ooh! La, La! Couture. At least that’s what dozens of outlets, including a certain blogger’s celebrity fashion offshoot, all breathlessly announce. We won’t get into the supposed specifics, except to say that it’s all a little unnerving.
And, thankfully, WRONG.
A source close to Cyrus tells Gossip Cop that she is NOT starting this line, that she is NOT involved in its launch, and that it’s NOT lingerie in the first place.
We’re NOT surprised to hear that a sensational rumor took off without anyone checking to see if it was true. Looks like Noah will be devoting her entrepreneurial energies elsewhere.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news.
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Why Lindsay Lohan Is Suing Grand Theft Auto
- Conan O'Brien Says Mario Lopez Could Be President