No “Sex” For Katie Holmes
10:55 am, July 31st, 2009
Don’t count on Katie Holmes strapping on her Manolos and joining Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte for the sequel to “Sex and the City.”
E! Online reported, “Word is she’s wanted to play a high-powered businesswoman ready to go toe-to-to with Kim Cattrall’s Samantha Jones.” And numerous other sites quoted supposed sources saying the same or similarly phrased things. But before you get too excited, Holmes’ rep confirmed to Gossip Cop that there is “no truth” to the rumor.
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years