No Oprah Network Show for Paula Abdul
3:14 pm, February 23rd, 2010
Perez Hilton wants very badly to be an American Idol judge. If his dream ever comes true, we hope he pays closer attention to contestants than he does to the facts in his “reporting” on Idol panel alumni.
He didn’t… and it’s not.
Continues the blogger, “The would-be daily talk show… will feature celebrity guests and people’s inspirational tales with Paula at the helm of it all!”
No, it won’t.
Because there’s no pilot.
A spokeswoman for OWN tells Gossip Cop there’s “no truth to the rumor.”
Meanwhile, rumors that Perez Hilton knows what he’s talking about are greatly exaggerated.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms