No Baby for Beyonce and Jay-Z
2:51 pm, March 25th, 2010
So it makes sense that today the site is wrong about everything in one bogus item!
“MTO EXCLUSIVE: Beyonce’s PREGNANT!!!” blares the headline.
“MediaTakeOut.com just learned from a ROCK SOLID source that legendary singer Beyonce and her hip hop mogul husband Jay Z are expecting their first child together,” shouts the sloppy site.
No, they aren’t.
“Media Fake Out,” as it’s known, says of Beyonce’s supposed pregnancy, “It’s been a long time waiting… but now it’s finally happened.”
No, it hasn’t.
“You will probably see other news sources pick up on this in coming days,” continues MediaTakeOut, “But when you do — don’t forget where you saw it first.”
Oh, we won’t.
Because we’re going to call out MediaTakeOut.com by name right now… as being completely wrong.
A source close to Beyonce tells Gossip Cop she is not pregnant.
Given MediaTakeOut’s dreadful track record, we have no reason to think otherwise.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired