No Baby for Beyonce and Jay-Z
2:51 pm, March 25th, 2010
So it makes sense that today the site is wrong about everything in one bogus item!
“MTO EXCLUSIVE: Beyonce’s PREGNANT!!!” blares the headline.
“MediaTakeOut.com just learned from a ROCK SOLID source that legendary singer Beyonce and her hip hop mogul husband Jay Z are expecting their first child together,” shouts the sloppy site.
No, they aren’t.
“Media Fake Out,” as it’s known, says of Beyonce’s supposed pregnancy, “It’s been a long time waiting… but now it’s finally happened.”
No, it hasn’t.
“You will probably see other news sources pick up on this in coming days,” continues MediaTakeOut, “But when you do — don’t forget where you saw it first.”
Oh, we won’t.
Because we’re going to call out MediaTakeOut.com by name right now… as being completely wrong.
A source close to Beyonce tells Gossip Cop she is not pregnant.
Given MediaTakeOut’s dreadful track record, we have no reason to think otherwise.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look