Nina Dobrev Reportedly Joins ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’
2:33 pm, April 17th, 2011
Dobrev would play Candace, the sister of Lerman’s lead character, according to Deadline. The story explores a teenage boy’s experiences after the suicide of his best friend.
She first gained prominence for a stint as a teen mom on “Degrassi: The Next Generation.”
The movie is being put out by Summit Entertainment, which enjoyed monster success adapting the Twilight Saga series for the screen.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever