Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Split, Claims Webloid
11:53 am, March 26th, 2013
According to a flurry of stories that originated on Celeb Dirty Laundry, “The Vampire Diaries” couple supposedly broke up.
The website blames Somerhalder’s (imaginary) potential casting in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie and then claims that because the two stars tweet about different things, it means they’re “leading separate lives.”
Of course, when we last heard from the misguided outlet, it was trying to convince everyone that Demi Lovato was trying to hook up with Robert Pattinson.
The site’s latest story about Dobrev and Somerhalder, posted on Tuesday, insists that because the actor appeared to be “happy” while taking photographs with fans at a public appearance in Mississippi over the weekend, it must signal that “it was Ian that called a time out in the relationship rather than Nina.”
Based on that, Celeb Dirty Laundry ran a headline declaring, “Ian Somerhalder Dumps Nina Dobrev.”
Needless to say, Gossip Cop has been getting a ton of questions about Dobrev and Somerhalder’s status as these bogus rumors continue to spread.
The breakup buzz is FALSE.
A source close to Dobrev tells Gossip Cop the split reports are “not true.”
There you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss