Phony Nikki Reed Twitter Message Sparks Buzz About Robert Pattinson Feud
5:34 pm, April 24th, 2012
In the past, webloids have tried to create the appearance of ill will between the two Twilight stars by twisting words.
On Tuesday, though, it was an entirely fake tweet that set off new controversy.
The fabricated message (screenshot below) from “Nikki Reed” read, “Met a girl at #Coachella who asked me to give a letter to Rob. Um, I will if his bodyguards let me…”
Fans quickly circulated the alleged tweet, believing Reed was taking a shot at Pattinson.
Except Reed did not write those words.
The actress declared, “I never tweeted that guys. Go to my twitter and whosay page to see my tweets. Anyone can write a tweet with my twitter handle.”
Reed continued, “I never write nasty things about people. Especially not my friends or co workers. That was clearly photoshopped.”
“Let’s get it together and stop getting excited over negativity. Let’s focus on the good and start spreading positive messages,” she concluded.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet