Judge Declares Mistrial in Nicollette Sheridan Desperate Housewives Trial
3:46 pm, March 19th, 2012
After two weeks of testimony, a deadlocked jury led the judge in Nicollette Sheridan’s “Desperate Housewives” case to declare a mistrial on Monday.
The jurors, who had been deliberating since Wednesday, told Judge Elizabeth Allen White this morning that they were still stuck at 8-4 in favor of Sheridan’s claim that she was wrongfully fired from the ABC series.
Lawyers for both sides reportedly said in court today that they will seek a re-trial.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey