Judge Declares Mistrial in Nicollette Sheridan Desperate Housewives Trial
3:46 pm, March 19th, 2012
After two weeks of testimony, a deadlocked jury led the judge in Nicollette Sheridan’s “Desperate Housewives” case to declare a mistrial on Monday.
The jurors, who had been deliberating since Wednesday, told Judge Elizabeth Allen White this morning that they were still stuck at 8-4 in favor of Sheridan’s claim that she was wrongfully fired from the ABC series.
Lawyers for both sides reportedly said in court today that they will seek a re-trial.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Style: Taylor Swift Knows Her Geometry
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 15 Of The Longest Lasting Hollywood Marriages