CLAIM: Nicole Scherzinger to Headline Production of Jesus Christ Superstar
4:11 pm, May 8th, 2012
Nicole Scherzinger, according to Broadway.com and a slew of other outlets, is slated to headline “a revival of Jesus Christ Superstar at London’s 02 Arena this summer.”
According to the site, Scherzinger is set to star “as Mary Magdalene in the Tim Rice-Andrew Lloyd Webber rock opera.”
And to give credence to these reports, it’s mentioned how the former Pussycat Dolls performer starred in a 2010 production of Rent at the Hollywood Bowl.
But these claims are holy, er, wholly untrue.
A rep for Scherzinger tells Gossip Cop that these tales of her as Mary Magdalene are “not accurate.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted