CLAIM: Nicole Scherzinger to Headline Production of Jesus Christ Superstar
4:11 pm, May 8th, 2012
Nicole Scherzinger, according to Broadway.com and a slew of other outlets, is slated to headline “a revival of Jesus Christ Superstar at London’s 02 Arena this summer.”
According to the site, Scherzinger is set to star “as Mary Magdalene in the Tim Rice-Andrew Lloyd Webber rock opera.”
And to give credence to these reports, it’s mentioned how the former Pussycat Dolls performer starred in a 2010 production of Rent at the Hollywood Bowl.
But these claims are holy, er, wholly untrue.
A rep for Scherzinger tells Gossip Cop that these tales of her as Mary Magdalene are “not accurate.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- Athletes Who Made their Way to the Big Screen
- 'Diddy' Combs Is "A Walking Corporation"