CLAIM: Nicole Scherzinger to Headline Production of Jesus Christ Superstar
4:11 pm, May 8th, 2012
Nicole Scherzinger, according to Broadway.com and a slew of other outlets, is slated to headline “a revival of Jesus Christ Superstar at London’s 02 Arena this summer.”
According to the site, Scherzinger is set to star “as Mary Magdalene in the Tim Rice-Andrew Lloyd Webber rock opera.”
And to give credence to these reports, it’s mentioned how the former Pussycat Dolls performer starred in a 2010 production of Rent at the Hollywood Bowl.
But these claims are holy, er, wholly untrue.
A rep for Scherzinger tells Gossip Cop that these tales of her as Mary Magdalene are “not accurate.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Bodysuit Babe: Perrie Edwards
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?