Nicole Richie Joins The New Normal
7:41 pm, September 28th, 2012
Nicole Richie is expanding her television career with a role on “The New Normal.”
The designer and reality star, who has previously appeared on scripted shows like “Chuck” and “American Dreams,” has been cast on the new NBC sitcom, it was announced on Friday.
A rep for the show tells Gossip Cop that Richie will be playing herself.
“The New Normal,” which premiered earlier this month and comes from “Glee” creator Ryan Murphy, focuses on a gay couple, their surrogate, and her close-minded grandmother.
Richie’s casting was announced by Murphy on Twitter, where he also revealed that former “Star Trek” star George Takei has joined the series as well.
Richie seems quite excited by the developments, retweeting Murphy’s message, and adding, “Wooohoooo!!”
What do you think of Richie joining “The New Normal”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!