Nicole Richie Gets Restraining Order Against School Lurker Paparazzo
3:22 pm, November 10th, 2010
Nicole Richie has gotten a restraining order against a photographer who allegedly stalks her daughter Harlow at her preschool.
According to Richie’s petition, Fabricio Luis Mariotto has acted dangerously while pursuing her, Joel Madden and their two children.
The paparazzo “drives erratically around my children and others, yells, screams and attempts to scare us so that he can photograph our reaction,” states Richie.
“His predatory behavior caused and continues to cause severe emotional distress as I fear for the safety of my children,” she adds.
The temporary court order mandates that Mariotto stay at least 100 yards away from the couple and their kids.
Last month, Madden confronted photographers who waited outside of Harlow’s school.
Gossip Cop is appalled that famous families have to take such measures against paparazzi predators, but glad that Richie’s children should now be safer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks