MAG: Nicole Richie “Threatening to Leave” Joel Madden
5:23 pm, September 14th, 2011
Nicole Richie is “fed up with husband Joel Madden‘s hectic life as a musician,” reports the National Enquirer, which goes on to claim that Richie is “threatening to leave him and take their children” if he doesn’t quit his band Good Charlotte.
According to a supposed “source” for the tabloid, “Nicole has been complaining nonstop that Joel is like an absentee parent,” explaining, “When he’s not sequestered in the studio with his band mates, he’s touring the globe.”
Richie recently “flipped” when Madden informed her of his plans to record some new material, claims the mag.
“She forced him into a corner and made him choose family over career,” reveals the “source,” adding, “So he reluctantly announced to his band mates that they needed a break.”
Actually, he didn’t.
None of this ever happened.
A source close to Richie tells Gossip Cop the tab’s story is completely “not true,” saying that the couple is very supportive of each other’s careers.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together