CLAIM: Nicole Richie Hates Jessica Simpson, Wants to Leave Fashion Star
4:52 pm, June 13th, 2012
“Nicole doesn’t see how there’s room for both of them on the set,” a so-called “source” tells the Enquirer, adding, “Nicole is relatively demure and collected, while Jessica is so over the top she just sucks the air out of the room.”
And that’s not all that’s supposedly bugging Richie.
The mag’s source explains, “As the show progressed, Nicole saw herself becoming second banana to Jessica, and that’s not what she signed on for.”
Richie now allegedly “fears things will be even worse” when Simpson “starts ‘blabbing’ about her new daughter,” reports the Enquirer.
According to the “source,” mother-of-two “Nicole says Jessica acts like she’s the first woman to ever have a baby. She’d rather jump ship now than watch Jessica be Queen Bee next season.”
And when Richie does return to “Fashion Star,” the Enquirer will not only pretend this story never happened — it will also start a new round of “on-set feud” rumors.
In any case, this report is totally false.
A source close to Richie tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true” and that “they all get along very well.”
Meanwhile, a Simpson source found the whole story “hilarious.”
Unfortunately for the Enquirer, that’s a pretty typical reaction.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents