CLAIM: Nicole Richie and Joel Madden Marriage “On The Rocks”
6:20 pm, April 17th, 2013
The tabloid notes that Richie’s wedding ring was “conspicuously missing” during an April 9 taping for “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
“Her bare finger fueled increasing buzz that her two-year marriage” is “on the rocks,” says In Touch, “especially coming on the heels of Nicole’s solo trip a week earlier to St. Bart’s, where she was left playing third wheel to celeb pals Jessica Alba and Cash Warren as they and several other couples enjoyed a week in the sun.”
A so-called In Touch “source” alleges, “They’ve been spending a lot of time apart.”
And even though the magazine acknowledges that Richie was wearing her wedding ring again on April 12, “pals” tell the tab “it doesn’t mean the pair have resolved their ongoing issues.”
This sounds an awful lot like last year, when In Touch alleged that Madden and Richie were having “marriage woes,” and Madden himself BLASTED the report in an exclusive statement to Gossip Cop.
New year, same old inaccurate reporting from In Touch.
A source close to Richie tells Gossip Cop the new story is “all lies,” and that speculation about marriage problems is completely “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014