CLAIM: Nicole Richie and Joel Madden Marriage “On The Rocks”
6:20 pm, April 17th, 2013
The tabloid notes that Richie’s wedding ring was “conspicuously missing” during an April 9 taping for “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
“Her bare finger fueled increasing buzz that her two-year marriage” is “on the rocks,” says In Touch, “especially coming on the heels of Nicole’s solo trip a week earlier to St. Bart’s, where she was left playing third wheel to celeb pals Jessica Alba and Cash Warren as they and several other couples enjoyed a week in the sun.”
A so-called In Touch “source” alleges, “They’ve been spending a lot of time apart.”
And even though the magazine acknowledges that Richie was wearing her wedding ring again on April 12, “pals” tell the tab “it doesn’t mean the pair have resolved their ongoing issues.”
This sounds an awful lot like last year, when In Touch alleged that Madden and Richie were having “marriage woes,” and Madden himself BLASTED the report in an exclusive statement to Gossip Cop.
New year, same old inaccurate reporting from In Touch.
A source close to Richie tells Gossip Cop the new story is “all lies,” and that speculation about marriage problems is completely “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?