CLAIM: Nicole Richie and Joel Madden’s “Marriage in Crisis!”
6:49 pm, December 21st, 2011
According to the tabloid, the couple’s relationship is in “crisis” as Madden gears up to leave Los Angeles for a stint on Australia’s version of “The Voice.”
Richie is “fuming,” a so-called “insider” tells Star.
“Nicole was opposed to Joel’s doing The Voice from the start, because she doesn’t want to endure the months apart,” explains the tabloid’s source. “But Joel isn’t listening. He insists that he needs to do it for his career and signed on without her OK, which set off a nasty round of fighting.”
Star asserts Richie and Madden spent most of their December 11 anniversary “bickering” about the show.
The “insider” also alleges that Madden “often isn’t around to pull his weight” with the couple’s two children, leading to strain on the relationship.
“Nicole complains all the time that she feels like a single parent,” adds the Star source.
Gossip Cop looked into this, and we’re told the couple made joint decisions about their schedules, and there’s no fighting.
A source close to Richie assures us the Star report is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- What Happened to Liam Hemsworth's Face?
- Kanye West Delivers An Interesting Analogy
- Prince Signs Up For Big Gig
- Justin Bieber is a Metal Head?