Nicole Richie “Bullies” Jessica Simpson on Fashion Star?
12:15 pm, March 28th, 2012
“Jessica Simpson and Nicole Richie may play nice when ‘Fashion Star’ cameras start rolling, but behind the scenes, all is not so sweet,” begins a piece from Star, which claims Richie “bullies” Simpson on the reality series.
A so-called “show insider” tells the mag, “Nicole’s a mean girl to Jessica,” explaining, “She was so cliquey. It felt like middle school.”
The tabloid goes on to assert that Richie “even convinced co-mentor John Varvatos to snub Jessica,” quoting the same purported “source” as saying, “Nicole got John in her clique, and he was rude to Jess too.”
Star’s alleged insider notes that Simpson was so upset over the supposed bullying that “she would often put her head down while talking on the phone and looked like she was crying and trying to hide her emotions.”
We thought so too.
That’s because the same exact rumor surfaced in September, after the show had completed filming, and a pal of Simpson told Gossip Cop at the time, ”Jess loves Nicole and her style, and really respects her.”
Star is simply spinning the old story because “Fashion Star,” which was shot last summer, is now on the air.
Simpson’s friend again now reiterates that the tale is “not true at all,” saying, “They are all friends and very, very fond of each other.”
Plus, a Richie source adds, “It’s not true.”
It’s shameful that Star would make up a story about such a serious issue as bullying.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts