Nicole Richie NOT “Anorexic Again,” Despite FALSE Report
1:18 pm, January 8th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
Nicole Richie is NOT “anorexic again,” despite a completely FALSE cover story from Star claiming she suffered a “tragic relapse.”
The magazine alleges the TV personality, who reportedly battled an eating disorder in 2006, is now “down to a startling 88 pounds.”
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, “Nicole’s let herself go again, and it’s incredibly worrying for Joel [Madden] and the family.”
A celebrity weight and lifestyle specialist (whatever that is) further tells the mag Richie is “likely subsisting on about 600 to maybe 800 calories a day.”
Star goes on to claim that Richie may be starving herself because she’s jealous of Madden’s relationship with his fellow “The Voice” Australia coach, Kylie Minogue.
But the entire story is nonsense.
A close Richie source tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “This is completely false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet