Jersey Shore Star Nicole Polizzi Calls “Snooki” Her Partying “Alter Ego” (VIDEO)
4:37 pm, October 25th, 2011VIDEO
She also tried to separate herself (a bit) from what she calls her more famous “party side” – Snooki.
After Polizzi defines what it means to be a “guidette” (“a girl with a strong personality, she doesn’t let anyone bring her down, she likes tanning, she’s very independent, and she loves to be flashy”), Lauer asks her whether “Jersey Shore” viewers ever get to see the “real” person.
“I think you see more of the party side of me, which I call ‘Snooki,’ that’s like kind of my alter ego, that’s what you see on the show,” she explains, whereas Nicole herself is more of a “calm, business ready person.”
Asked whether she thinks she’s a role model, Polizzi states emphatically that “Snooki” is “definitely not” one, but that the “strong, independent [and] lovable” Polizzi could be.
What do you think?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank