Jersey Shore Star Nicole Polizzi Calls “Snooki” Her Partying “Alter Ego” (VIDEO)
4:37 pm, October 25th, 2011VIDEO
She also tried to separate herself (a bit) from what she calls her more famous “party side” – Snooki.
After Polizzi defines what it means to be a “guidette” (“a girl with a strong personality, she doesn’t let anyone bring her down, she likes tanning, she’s very independent, and she loves to be flashy”), Lauer asks her whether “Jersey Shore” viewers ever get to see the “real” person.
“I think you see more of the party side of me, which I call ‘Snooki,’ that’s like kind of my alter ego, that’s what you see on the show,” she explains, whereas Nicole herself is more of a “calm, business ready person.”
Asked whether she thinks she’s a role model, Polizzi states emphatically that “Snooki” is “definitely not” one, but that the “strong, independent [and] lovable” Polizzi could be.
What do you think?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress