Jersey Shore Star Nicole Polizzi Calls “Snooki” Her Partying “Alter Ego” (VIDEO)
4:37 pm, October 25th, 2011VIDEO
She also tried to separate herself (a bit) from what she calls her more famous “party side” – Snooki.
After Polizzi defines what it means to be a “guidette” (“a girl with a strong personality, she doesn’t let anyone bring her down, she likes tanning, she’s very independent, and she loves to be flashy”), Lauer asks her whether “Jersey Shore” viewers ever get to see the “real” person.
“I think you see more of the party side of me, which I call ‘Snooki,’ that’s like kind of my alter ego, that’s what you see on the show,” she explains, whereas Nicole herself is more of a “calm, business ready person.”
Asked whether she thinks she’s a role model, Polizzi states emphatically that “Snooki” is “definitely not” one, but that the “strong, independent [and] lovable” Polizzi could be.
What do you think?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014