Nicole Kidman wrongly named in In Touch story
11:54 am, August 31st, 2009
In Touch should be a tad more careful with its name calling. In a tiny bit about Nicole Kidman, the weekly wrote in a headline, “Nicole’s kids no longer caller her ‘mom,’” and then went on to say that a source says hers and Tom Cruise’s two children, Connor and Isabella “call Katie [Holmes] ‘mom,’ but they call Nicole by her first name.”
So is it true?
“Entirely made up,” Kidman’s rep tells Gossip Cop.
It wouldn’t be the first instance of “Eyes Wide Shut” for In Touch.
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years