Nicole Kidman to Play Grace Kelly?
4:01 pm, April 6th, 2012
Nicole Kidman is reportedly in serious talks to play Grace Kelly in an upcoming film.
Grace of Monaco has attracted a number of actresses eager to portray the iconic Hollywood star turned princess, and multiple reports indicate that Kidman is in the lead for the role.
The project focuses on the early 1960s, when Kelly had retired from films to live as European royalty with her husband, Monaco’s Prince Rainier III.
While Kidman’s participation has not been finalized, negotiations have been described as “advanced.”
Do you think Kidman would be the right choice to play Kelly — or is there a better candidate out there?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank