Nicole Kidman to Play Grace Kelly?
4:01 pm, April 6th, 2012
Nicole Kidman is reportedly in serious talks to play Grace Kelly in an upcoming film.
Grace of Monaco has attracted a number of actresses eager to portray the iconic Hollywood star turned princess, and multiple reports indicate that Kidman is in the lead for the role.
The project focuses on the early 1960s, when Kelly had retired from films to live as European royalty with her husband, Monaco’s Prince Rainier III.
While Kidman’s participation has not been finalized, negotiations have been described as “advanced.”
Do you think Kidman would be the right choice to play Kelly — or is there a better candidate out there?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks