Nicole Kidman to Play Grace Kelly?
4:01 pm, April 6th, 2012
Nicole Kidman is reportedly in serious talks to play Grace Kelly in an upcoming film.
Grace of Monaco has attracted a number of actresses eager to portray the iconic Hollywood star turned princess, and multiple reports indicate that Kidman is in the lead for the role.
The project focuses on the early 1960s, when Kelly had retired from films to live as European royalty with her husband, Monaco’s Prince Rainier III.
While Kidman’s participation has not been finalized, negotiations have been described as “advanced.”
Do you think Kidman would be the right choice to play Kelly — or is there a better candidate out there?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss